We have another GIVEAWAY! I know...I know, I am spoiling you! Your welcome.
I was telling the lovely, artsy, creatives at MOO.COM all about my brilliant followers and they were feeling the love and said, 'Hey, let's give them some stuff'. Of course, I was delighted for you and said I agreed it was a fabulous idea.
If you haven't discovered MOO yet, they are a bright and funky business stationery company who are making business and networking so fun. You can make mini cards, postcards, greetings cards and even stickers and labels…all designed to make sure you stand out from the crowd.
So, what is the scoop? Well, 3 lucky people are going to receive 50 Classic Business Cards, free and non-gratis. Moo have a plethora of designs to choose from or you can have fun fashioning your own. I know…fantastic, eh?! I said to Moo…'oh my God, that is so generous, thank you'. THEN they said that they'd also give one of those winners 25 Christmas Cards that they can personalise too. So you can send them to your favourite customers. Ding Dong!
All you have to do is enter, then cross your fingers. A little tip (ssh, don't tell EVERYONE) the more you enter, the more chances you get.
Go do.
p.s Sorry, my loves outside of the UK but competition is for UK only. Promise I'm working on getting some goodies for you soon. x
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:
love it..wow these are great..thanks you share it.Gift Card envelopes.
Post a Comment