V-Delicious, the veggie good food show. I have FREE TICKETS worth £10 for you!!




Exciting news!  7-9th June, 2013.  The Allergy Show and V-Delicious are BOTH packing out the Olympia Exhibition Centre in London, for a weekend of allergy free AND Vegetarian & Vegan products.  Lordy..both of them!..My excitement knows no bounds!!  

They have a full programme of yoga, shopping,…FOOD. 
Food and Skin Care that is Gluten, soy, dairy, wheat free.  Spotlight Seminars for Food allergies, hay fever, IBS. Everything you could need to kick what ails you to the curb.

Not only am I going along to find out about all new and exciting products and FOOD to tell you about, but ALSO I have an exclusive offer for YOU!  Do you want to attend?  Well, the kindly, generous folk of V-Delicious want to thank you for following my blog, by offering you...


FREE TICKETS!!

You can save  £10.  Think what you can do with that spare cash!  Buy more goodies for you to take home?!  Yay!

In association with Vegan Society  Vegetarian Society Goodness Direct  Viva  

Click on this link here to register for your Free Tickets

I will be there.  If you see me..come say hello!  I'd love that.
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...