I thought I'd share some recent snippets...just in case you haven't heard already! Some happenings going on in the UK
Competitions & discounts
20% off Yaoh lipbalms for September and October 2011
www.goodnessdirect.co.uk are offering £10 off your next order (above £35) until 30/11/11 - use this code at checkout - 3223466c
POP-UP News
If you are in London (Belsize Park) any evening between 22-25th September 2011 http://www.tolerancerestaurant.com/
are hosting a 3 course VEGAN & Gluten-free dinner
The two Brighton girls are popping up everywhere right now. I've not yet synchronised myself to attend one of their evenings yet. On 2nd October they are hosting a tea party. http://www.titbitscatering.co.uk/gourmet-girls-secret-restaurants/nextsecretrestaurants
www.veganpeasantcatering.com/blog have just held a supper club (now how is that for crap reporting?! hey, I only found it myself last night...BUT I thought if I tell you, and you are interested, you can sign up and know for next time).
Cooking Classes
A new vegan? The guys at http://www.cordonvert.co.uk/cv08/course.aspx?page=18&course=80 are running a VEGAN cooking Tool kit class, up there in Cheshire to help you get to grip with the basics
Cordon Vert are also hosting a CUPCAKE MASTER CLASS - HALLOWEEN style.. SPOOKcake anyone?... 28th October 2011
EVENTS
Saturday 24th September 2011 http://www.festivaloflife.net/about.htm29th October 2011 West Midlands Vegan Festival in Wolverhampton http://www.veganmidlands.org.uk/festival/home.html
NEW or DUE
If you've not already come across this fabulous website www.meetup.com lots of VEGAN meetup groups in your area.
Kayleigh Read started a new venture in May in Norwich. http://www.deerlybelovedbakery.blogspot.com/ Vegan cakes and savouries for events and parties.
Spotted.....
Ms Cupcake, (www.mscupcake.co.uk) the fun loving vegan lass who wears cupcakes on her head (probably not ALL the time) appears in the October Edition of www.vegetarianliving.co.uk
I Twitter little snippets of news when I come across them too. @aveganobsession.
Phew! that feels better. It IS good to share ..my mum was right (just don't tell her!) x
p.s If you've not already entered my CUPCAKE GIVEAWAY closes at 6pm 21st September 2011 - click here for a chance to win (UK only..sorry, will be doing more GIVEAWAYS soon) http://aveganobsession.blogspot.com/2011/09/free-cupcakes-gluten-dairy-and-sugar.html
2 comments:
Thanks for the Mention! Best wishes and vegan love,
Kayleigh From Deerly Beloved Bakery :)
Thanks for the Mention! Best wishes and vegan love,
Kayleigh From Deerly Beloved Bakery :)
Post a Comment