A WEEK OF GIVEAWAYS! National Vegetarian Week 2014. Celebrate With Us. Win A Box Rebel Kitchen Mylks!




Happy UK National Vegetarian Week!! 

Our week of giveaways is finally here!  Make sure you subscribe to the blog to get all the updates.

First up is Rebel Kitchen.  A rather nice bunch of people who make exciting dairy-free and totally yummy ‘mylk’ drinks which are nourishing, affordable and very delicious.  Good for everyone.  They use fair trade ingredients.  Spring Water. Coconut milk. Date Nectar and natural ingredients, like orange oil, bananas or matcha, which make up the various flavour varieties in the range. 

We have a box of both ranges which are lactose/dairy free and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.  
'Grown Ups' can indulge too with Matcha, Choco & Chai. Being healthy made easy and oh so good.

If you want to get your hands on a box of all six flavours then enter below and then cross your fingers!




Enter here and remember to sign up for the blog newsletters.  Come back tomorrow for our next giveaway!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

28 comments:

Wise Ways said...

I would love to share the drinks with my family xxx

Emma said...

Do I have to share...? Only joking! I'd love to share them with my little niece and nephew. I know they'd love them! I can't wait to try the "adult" flavours :)

Mimi said...

I guess that if I won them I MIGHT share with my partner... But I think I'd rather hog the lot:D

Unknown said...

Woohoo more yummyness to share with my son.

Unknown said...

Yay thank you, would love to try more yummyness with my son.

headsy12 said...

I would share with David as he loves these drinks.

Anonymous said...

I love to share with ... myself (sorry to be greedy) and my ratties but they haven't learned to drink with a straw yet. By the way, the choc one is delicious :)

raj said...

My sister as she is a vegan

raj said...

my sister as she is a vegan

Nicole @ Vegan Nom Noms said...

I have to share?! Hmm, probably whichever friend is lucky enough to end up in my kitchen first! :-)

sarahhhhhh said...

the kids I babysit!

Alice said...

I would share them with my lovely house mates at uni :)

Unknown said...

My mum

tam said...

I have just discovered these and think they're awesome so would love to win some!

Unknown said...

I'd share it with my friend Andy as I'm trying to show him that vegan things are awesome :)

Aga said...

I'd share it with my friend Andy as I'm trying to show him that vegan things are awesome :)

Unknown said...

So excited to try these drinks, LOVE the packaging. I'd share them with my vegan friends.

kj19 said...

my husband but I'd hide at the back of the fridge!

Tea and Sympatico said...

I would share with my newly vegan partner :)

Unknown said...

I would share with my mother who I am very slowly convincing to become vegan and my daughter who leads a vegetarian life :)

Laura said...

I would love to share with my boyfriend and my sister, as they are vegetarians like me :D

Hazel Christopher said...

I'd share with my little boy

katie skeoch said...

I'd share it with the kids

Unknown said...

I'm desperate to try these! Fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

I would reluctantly share with my best friend Emma!

Trials and tribulations of a Brummie mummy said...

Would share with the kids

Tracy Nixon said...

My mum as she adores coconut too!

Kim Neville said...

My children would love these

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...