Day 2 of our celebration of UK National Vegetarian Week. Thanks for joining us! Did you enter yesterdays competition for Rebel Kitchen Mylks? Great.
So today we have a cookbook to giveaway. Everyone loves a cookbook and this book is true food porn. Tibits is a modern vegetarian restaurant just off Regent Street in London. I had the pleasure to review a dining experience there last year. As with most good food hubs, beloved signature dishes develop and public demand for recipes grow. So Tibits published a cookbook on their 10th anniversary called tibits At Home. The hard backed book is seasonally compartmentalised, and full of beautiful photographs with simple recipes to try. One of the staff told me that all the photos in the book were taken in the homes of regular diners in Switzerland. Today, thanks to the generosity of tibits we have a copy to give away to one lucky winner! It could be you. Just enter below.
Good luck!! Remember to sign up for our newsletter. We are giving away prizes EVERYDAY this week!
Open to UK residents only.
Good luck!! Remember to sign up for our newsletter. We are giving away prizes EVERYDAY this week!
Open to UK residents only.
12 comments:
My Favourite cookbook is a very old one that came with Mum's cooker many years ago
Good Food: 101 Veggie Dishes
Love these little books so handy to keep around.
I love Vegan Eats World by Terry Hope Romero because it contains around 300 international recipes so plenty to choose from depending on the time of year and how I feel!
I've 2.. honestly healthy by natasha corbett and another I forget the author but its for raw food...
I am loving Veggiestan at the moment, lots of inspiration!
I am loving Veggiestan at the moment!
Vegan with a Vengeance was my first vegan cookery book and is still a favourite
The Accidental Vegetarian by Simon Rimmer
I have a really really old cookbook that I had when I was a child that's my favourite, it's a childrens one that teachs the basics of cooking - I don't know the name of it now as it's packed away ready for my little boy to have use of it when he's a bit bigger.
Mines a family cookbook passed down through generations of my family with all my favourite homely recipes in
My favorite is Forks over Knives.
Always liked delia's books :)
Post a Comment