Blogger Pie! Round Up Of Vegan MoFo Blogging Moments



The last day of Vegan MoFo 2013, arrives tomorrow.  It has been such a fun experience.  Humbling too, to be among such Vegan Blogging greats.  Bloggers from around the world who I have followed for years, in awe of their creativity and life changing recipes.  I pushed all my posts out in one concentrated hit of 20 days (the allotted minimum) as I was due to fly to Sweden.  My days were fraught with repeated trips to shops, my hands raw and prune like.  If they weren't stirring or whipping or chopping they were elbow deep in suds.  I'm going to miss it all.  It was a buzz.

I wanted to tell everyone about the recipes of my fellow Vegan MoFo'ers.  My inbox overwhelmingly full of recipes everyday.  What will I do without them?!!  Of course it would be impossible for me to list all I have witnessed this past month.  So I selected a random few.  Thank you to all those bloggers who made September so fun.  You have inspired me!  Some were totally outside the box, like the wonderful savoury cupcake creations from .  Others, like Veg Hot Pot, made me appreciate the nostalgic flavour of my own country.





VGNGF Lemon Cheesecake made with white beans?!!



















Some bloggers chose a theme to post about for the whole month.  This one was all about peanut butter!


Roasted Fries Smothered with a Combo Of Smoky Spicy Peanut Butter Sauce and Blackberry Sauce



Quinoa Banana Cherry Loaf from a gluten free girl - VGNGF
I loved the look of this pizza and it's hummus base.  Do you think I can remember for the life of me where I hailed from?!!  








It wasn't all about food though.  Many were blogging 'on the road' and making me jealous of their travels.  




Some wrote about their every day life, which always is fascinating, even the hum drum (I'm such a voyeur!), and some were totally random and told of their exotic tales on camel back!



I've loved them all!  I hope you enjoyed the snapshot of the fun.  I can't wait until Vegan MoFo 2014!   If you want to see a list of all the Vegan Mofo bloggers here is the BlogRoll





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of your favorites were my favorites too!
I am so far behind on catching up with the vegan mofo blog roll.. But I still intend to read them all, hopefully before the end of the year :p

india leigh said...

@veggiesara

Hey Sara! two great minds… :) I know, it is overwhelming..in a good way! x

rika@vm said...

Ah I fell behind, contracted a stomach bug here in Buenos Aires... these recipes look great!

coconutandberries said...

It has been such a fabulous month. I think I'll actually do some planning next year to make it a little easier though...
I'm so pleased to have discovered your blog this month, among others, and have stored up a giant stash of recipes to try.
Thanks for including my macaroons in your round-up :)

Liane said...

Thanks for including me in the list :) shame the MoFo is almost over, I had so much fun^^

Mihl said...

Aw, thank you so much! I loved your Mofo entries. I also feel that it's going to be weird next month when I don't have to be in the kitchen to bake something almost every day.

india leigh said...

@coconutandberries

hey coconutandberries,

I agree! and to the planning too. I may try a theme next year?! I am so happy to have found your blog too! I think the community it made was so good. As to including your macaroons in the round up..you are welcome and how could i not! ;) x

india leigh said...

@coconutandberries

hey coconutandberries,

I agree! and to the planning too. I may try a theme next year?! I am so happy to have found your blog too! I think the community it made was so good. As to including your macaroons in the round up..you are welcome and how could i not! ;) x

india leigh said...

@veganmiam.com

hey veganmiam,

nooo! I hope you are feeling better! I'll be following your BA adventures with interest. I enjoyed BA, I'd love to go back one day, but in the Spring this time. Too hot for me otherwise! x

india leigh said...

@Liane

hi Liane,
You are welcome. I feel the same, it was huge fun. Got to mix with great bloggers, like yourself! xx

india leigh said...

@Mihl

aw thanks Mihl. Right back at'cha! xx

Richa said...

That is a wonderful round up!! I have loved all of Mihl's creations through Mofo. I know this year holiday season desserts are not going to be a headache.. just make something from seitanismymotor!

Thanks for including the Gobi aloo Wrap!

india leigh said...

@Richa

you are welcome, Richa. would not have been the same without you! xx

Nicole said...

Aww, thanks for the mention! I so need to catch up on MoFo entries, that's my plan for this month!

Nicole said...

Aww, thanks for the mention! I think my goal for this month is to catch up on MoFo posts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...