Goodness Direct Luxury Hamper Competition Winner Announced
To receive 10% off your first order Click Here Goodness Direct
I was so excited first thing today when I used www.random.org to generate the winner for the LUXURY vegan hamper. I wish I could send one to EVERYONE that entered! You can be a winner in another way, by ordering through the link above and you will get 10% off your first order with Goodness Direct (GD have agreed to make this (1st order) offer open at anytime through this link - yippee). They really are worthy of praise, not only do they stock an amazing arrange of organic, healthy products but they also use ALL of their profits to support help centres around the UK that offer practical and emotional help to disadvantaged people. They are an eco-friendly company and they even give staff PAID leave to work in charitable organisations. WOW! I wish all companies adopted their values and philosophy.
So, Random.org picked out a number and Caroline from Cake Liberation Front is the WINNER! Congratulations! Thank you to EVERYONE that entered and HUGE thanks to Goodness Direct for their generous gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well Done winner ! ! !
x
Post a Comment