YES! Dessert first!
I sprinted back to Sage Organic Bistro as soon as the seat belt sign went off. Well, nearly.
Was it as good? YES.
Were staff still attentive and fun? YES.
Did I eat too much again? YES.
Did I care?...ooh... NO!
is the photography a bit poor?...sorry, yes.
| succotash (for those that don't know what this is...I didn't..do now. It is a mix of lima beans and corn) fritters with pink zimichi cabbage |
| Mushroom dinner - Portabello with red wine and onion gravy. Mashed potatoes. |
| I couldn't stop myself from ordering what I'd had before..the pull was too strong. Southwestern Burger - Walnut & mushroom - unburgered (to make it gluten free) and taco'd. Dill & baby leaf salad (smiling) The dessert was HUGE. AND I didn't share it. After sampling a million vegan ice cream flavours they had in their creamery..I opted for the BabyCakes NYC cookies and raisin and the Vacation - super foods medley with EVERYTHING that was ever good in it. Cacao. AND with a raw brownie. AND a sprinkle of BabyCakes NY cookie. AWESOME. Creamy, crunchy with ramped up chocolate flavour and sweet and spiced crumbliness. |
HAPPILY MY LOVE FOR SAGE IS INTACT. BFF (BEST FOOD FOREVER)
1 comment:
Just gotta say, you adaptation of "BFF" is pretty brilliant. I might have to steal that from you. ;)
Post a Comment