I'm having 'a bit of a week'! I've a long list of NEW recipes to prepare to share with you, the way it is shaping up, it may all be a bit last minute.
Meantime, here are the links for my 3 Part Vegan Allergy free recipes from Christmas last year to keep you going.
Part 2 Starters
Part 3 Desserts
Be well
Love,
India Leigh x
3 comments:
Do you have recipe that are rich in zinc? I was a bit shocked when I read at an article about zinc deficiency and as a vegetarian, I am directly affected by this one. Can you give me some of your recipes?
@hanna
Hello Hanna, Vegan sources rich in zinc are beans, nuts, peas, corn, spinach. There are lots of delicious, stews, one pot meals and salads you can try. Hummus, tagine, spinach and mushroom pie, butternut squash quesedillas to name but a few. Use the search button on the right to locate the recipes. xx
Hope your week has gotten better! Are you back home now for the holidays? Can't wait to see your new recipes. :-)
Post a Comment