Berkeley Vegan Earth Day 2013 [preview]


Lisa Books-Williams Vegan Iron Chef SF 2013 & Me

Will Tuttle from World Peace Diet

a Beyond Eggs creation Hampton Creek Foods  Vegan Mayo

Decadent raw treats from The Living Light Institute

you'll never guess who I spoke to?!



I was happy to attend Berkeley Vegan Earth Day 2013.  I met with some pretty awesome folk.  Above are just a few photo's to tease you.

Coming soon.  Exciting interviews and news of the event!  

Make sure you don't miss out.  Sign up to my newsletter.  Go to the bar to the right of the page.  Click where it says 'follow by email' and enter your email address.  That's it. 

I promise, cross my heart, I will NEVER pass on your details to another party.



What did you do for Earth Day?  Let us know in the comments below!
















1 comment:

chow vegan said...

It looks like you had a super fun time! Earth Day was on a Monday so I just worked. :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...