5 Natural Ingredients. Spells LOVE. Vegan Body Butter [Review]




I'm always on the lookout for new products, but my focus is usually of the edible kind. So I wanted to tell you about a lovely body butter I tested at a vegan event recently. It had a wonderful, natural fragrance and, after an initial greasiness, it soaked into my skin well. It kept my parched 'washing up hands' hydrated for ages. I met with the co-founders, Kelly Winterhalter and Bryan Pamplin. A sweetly pair! Kelly founded Ellovi (ell.o.v.i spells love. so cute!) when she was suffering from a skin condition that wouldn't clear up. She looked at all the chemicals in the products she tried and just knew they couldn't be doing her much good.  Kelly told me..

'I started Ellovi because I wasn’t happy with the other products out there. Even the products labeled natural or organic almost always contain dozens of ingredients, are loaded with preservatives, and watered down.
I wanted to create something much better from pure and natural ingredients. Your skin is like a sponge that absorbs lotions and creams right into your body. Given the lack of regulation in the industry, I’m very careful with what I put on my skin, and that’s not something you’ll ever have to worry about with Ellovi'.

After some home-kitchen research and development, she created a cream with just a few pure ingredients. She began to notice real results and friends and family urged her to start selling her wonder cream. I was intrigued about one ingredient I'd never heard of, Marula oil. Extracted from the African Marula nut. . I asked Kelly why she used this product in her cream. She explained..


'We source Marula oil from a fair trade organization in Swaziland. Marula oil has been used for millennia to enrich, moisturize and revitalize dry skin. I read an article about Marula oil a long time ago that said it was on the of "best buys that will change your life."  This encouraged me to try it, and I immediately noticed improvements. My skin became softer, and sun damage began to fade. All of our other ingredients have been sourced fairly and have been selected because of their amazing skin healing benefits'. 




Butter has a very light natural SPF protection from the Shea butter. It is about the equivalent of SPF 5, and should be used under your sunscreen. 

The Butter is made in California. You can buy Butter online at www.elllovi.com.  It is not available in stores yet.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...