If you don't already know, November 1st is World Vegan Day, and the start to World Vegan Month. It is a great opportunity for the already vegan and the vegan curious to gather and have some fun. The London Vegan Meetup Group are going to gather in London. Not in London? Events are happening all over, not just in the UK. A Google search will list those closest to you.
If you have a great event you want us to know about, leave a comment below or on the Facebook page.
Also Fat Gay Vegan is hosting the 2nd Annual Day Of The Dead Party
Are you going? I can't make either of them. I will be in New York (woohoo!). Have fun!



2 comments:
I don't think I've ever done anything special for World Vegan Month. I'm more of an every month is vegan month. :-) Have fun in New York!
@chow vegan
Hey Chow, I guess it's like…every day of your life is amazing, but you still celebrate your birthday ;)
Post a Comment