Today we enter the world of the mobile cooking apps! I am proud to say my baby, V is For Vegetable was born!
It is a plant based cook app with easy to follow recipes, with step-by-step instructions, wonderful photography and delicious recipes. It takes the flavour of global popular food culture and makes it healthy. ALL recipes are vegan, dairy free, processed sugar free AND gluten free! I really enjoyed putting the recipes together. The first in the series focuses on Berlin. I spent a month in this fascinating city to discover the foods the Berliners enjoy. Series 2 will showcase the foods of Paris. Series 3, British food. We then travel around with the foods of Buenos Aires, Mexico, Sweden, the US and more where I have travelled slowly to savour the flavour of these destinations.
It is available for purchase on itunes or android. Please help to make it successful and show how planted based healthy eating can be delicious and easy. Buy it and spread the word.
Leave us a comment and let us know which recipe you will be trying first!


4 comments:
Looks good! I don't have my mobile with me at the moment so I'll check it out on Tuesday.
Congratulations! It looks like a cool app! I don't have a smartphone, does the app work on laptops?
Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea this was something you were working on. Will definitely be sharing on social media in the next couple of days. Good luck with it!
Congratulations! That looks amazing! :)
Post a Comment