Blogger Sentral

I have been making some minor tweeks to my blog the past couple of days and searched online for an easy step by step guide to changing code and adjusting your widgets.  I had a bit of trouble (not knowing the first thing about html coding and JavaScript) and the blog went a bit pear shaped for a while.  But the website I found,  http://www.bloggersentral.com/ were first class in responding to my SOS and gave me straight answers on how to correct my gaffs. I wanted to pay kudos to them here.  The blog is still pretty new and I have lots of plans for extending the information; adding recipe and product pages and including a guest blog and interview section.  It is in the pipeline, as they say.

If there is a vegan blog designer out there...get in contact.  This episode has made me realise where my expertise is best put to use (FOOD!).

HAPPY EATING

1 comment:

Greenlava said...

Thanks for the mention. I appreciate it :)

GreenLava from BloggerSentral

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...