I love, love, LOVE Indian food.  Guess what?  Vegan Backpacker is offering some boxes of vegan delights ('ve tried one of their range and it was foot stompingly good) for you to try.  The PRIZE is going to be given away on March 12th to two lucky peeps.  All you've got to do is leave a comment here  Tasty Bite prize draw and then wait to see if you are one of the lucky ones.  Good luck

Any Australians reading this?  I found a competition by VEGAN EASY to go vegan for 1-31st March 2011 (obviously for non-vegan who of course will find it no challenge at all, as they are supply all the recipes and help you need.  Easy as!  Details are here...VEGAN EASY competition  3 prizes...top quality!  its a win, win situation.  Check out what you can win...tell your non-vegan friends about it. 

1ST PRIZE (valued at $800)
* 1 Vegan Cooking & Yoga Retreat for 1 person at Hepburn Retreat Centre
* $200 cash
* Vegan ‘gift pack’ to the value of $200
2ND PRIZE (valued at $450)
* 1 night’s Accom. & Vegan Banquet for 2 people at Hepburn Retreat Centre
* $150 cash
* Vegan ‘gift pack’ to the value of $150
3RD PRIZE (valued at $300)
* Vegan ‘gift pack’ to the value of $300

Action for Animals  are GIVING away a FREE vegan starter kit.  Click on the link and complete the form.

If you are a vegan newbie and in Southern California and want help at the beginning of your or you friends transition to veggie you can get your meals delivered.  VEGIN OUT

In the USA and UK Whole Foods have taster days that are worth checking out. 

Ok, that's it for now.  I'll keep searching for you and post what I find...when I find fabulous prizes.

Live DELICIOUS! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...