Best vegan on the Web this weekend

Never one to want to miss a thing, keeping up to date with all the cool websites and blogs I follow can sometimes be overwhelming.  I'm forced to let posts go unread and subscriptions go unopened.  Today, some great recipes floated down onto my cyber door mat.  I just had to share...

Mmmm.  Kathy from Lunch Box Bunch was busy thinking up this recipe in her kitchen this weekend.  It looks delicious..Definitely one for the 'to make' list.  You can see the full blog post here ...Curried carrot salad

Vegan Backpacker came back from the NYC veggie food fest with news of new vegan delights that are heading our way..I thought this vegan sushi from Beyond Sushi  looked amazing..

You can see what else they were sampling (pigging out on) here ...Vegan Backpacker NYC food fest adventure  get a load of those Snickerdoodles from Liz Lovely

Quarry Girl sent out cyber smoke signals to tell us all about Native Foods expanding their empire into the Los Angeles area and their new Spring Menu..a few pictures got me salivating (not a pretty sight). Don't those crispy corn tortillas with coconut mashed sweet potatoes look D VINE! I've been to Native in Palm Spring and they were, to coin a new US phrase, 'hella' good. 

So much vegan food...so little time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...