Gourmet VEGAN party burgers with sweet potato fries AND polenta crisp
It has been a month since I gorged on 'out of this world' tucker at SAGE and I was hankering bad for a black bean and walnut burger. Being a few thousand miles from Sage Bistro and not having a plane ticket handy it was time to EXPERIMENT. I had to come up with a copy cat recipe...AND FAST.
The aftermath was kitchen chaos..I never knew I had so many utensils!....but it was worth it.
Not only did I recreate a sublime burger but also parmesan crisp and chunky sweet potato fries with corn crumb.
AND I caramelised onions and sauteed mushrooms in garlic and oil to Lord it above my burgers. I was having a ball! Oh my God...THEY WERE GOOD!
If you subscribe today and leave a comment.....I'll send you the recipe. Yes, it is a sneaky way to find out if people want my recipes....AND to share with you my kitchen creations......AND for you to be sinking your teeth into this mouthwatering recipe for your very own BLACK BEAN AND WALNUT BURGER. So excited to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, ok I give in you win! Typing through the drool on my keyboard I have signed up to you via email, Facebook and added you to my favourites. Now please send me the recipe for these burgers! Cheers, Neil x
Dear Fat Harry (aka Neil)...ok, step out from the pool of drool...the recipe is yours for the taking...Thank you for subscribing! x
Already am subscribed. Do I still get the recipe? :)
@Liane
Hey Liane, thanks for stopping by. Of course you get the recipe. I hope you enjoy! http://aveganobsession.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/ok-ok-you-asked-for-it-you-paid-ransom.html
India x
Post a Comment