My recent trip to London...NOT only introduced me to a new world of VEGAN high tea...mmmn, luscious Chocolate eclairs from Accidentally Vegan and rich baked cheesecake from October Cafe, but also PATE...Yes, pate. Long ago forgotten from my pre-vegan days, I was like a magpie when I spied little shiny discs on the shelf at Vx. PATE. I grabbed a few and took them back to my nest. I tried them yesterday....Je...SUS, oh boy, oh boy...damn...they were rather nice actually!
Mushroom, Paprika and lots of other tasty flavours..from a base of coconut butter and soy. They are fab for travel as they don't need to be living in your fridge until you feel peckish (believe me they wouldn't get settled there anyway as they call you to come couple them with crackers, bread or just scooped on a spoon) so you can pop them in your bag/suitcase/pocket/mouth.
TOPAS TOFU are from Germany. I have only been able to find one supplier in the UK. I've emailed them to see if they distribute internationally along with a raft of other question...I will let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment