WIN A LUXURY VEGAN HAMPER AND GET 10% off - All in the name of Goodness

The people at Goodness Direct - The wholefoods home delivery company, are generously offering EVERYONE some Christmas cheer.  They are kindly giving away a luxury hamper to one lucky winner in my latest GIVEAWAY.
In addition they are offering EVERYONE (resident in the UK) 10% off their order.  All you have to do is use the click through at the end of this post to receive your discount).    

The hamper (similar to the one shown) is packed full of a selection of vegan goodies, available to order through Goodness Direct mail order shop. Goodness have an amazing selection of eco-friendly and organic groceries, pampering toiletries, books and supplements.  The hamper promises to offer an exciting sample of what they offer.  It has a retail value of £35!   With Christmas sprinting towards us this will be a fabulous way to help you celebrate.

To enter the giveaway:

The more times/ways you enter the better chance you have of winning. Here's how;


  • Please leave a comment in this post telling me your favourite A VEGAN OBSESSION recipe
  • LIKE me on my Facebook page AND leave a comment on my WALL why to want to win.
  • Please Post a TWEET mentioning this GIVEAWAY and @aveganobsession. You could say something like 'I want to win the luxury hamper' from @aveganobsession & @goodnessdirect


Comment/entries must be made by 8pm GMT on , Thursday November 24th 2011.

One winner (UK resident only, sorry) will be randomly selected (using random.org) from the entries/comments received. The winner will be announced on 25th November in a new blog post.  If you are the lucky one. Please email me your address. The Winner will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be randomly chosen.

Official Rules:
Open only to U.K residents age 18 and over. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.

To receive 10% off your first order Click Here Goodness Direct

16 comments:

Anna said...

The Portabello Cottage Pie looks great, my boys love mash so they'd dig into it!

Firestar said...

I love the Easy No-bake Banoffee pie, it was my husbands favorite before he became vegan, its so lovley to spoil him with it every so often. :)

theveganronin said...

I like the under 10 minute dishes you can just bash out! Peanut noodlessssssssss!

Lisa Adams-May said...

I love the bannoffee pie idea. I had no idea it was English, too!

fiona maclean said...

I really like the one pot tagine;) perfect winter food!!!!

fiona maclean said...

I've written on your facebook wall

fiona maclean said...

and I've tweeted (and sent my vegan friend along to your blog!)

Lonesculler said...

I love anything that's 'no bake' ;-) so I really like the No-bake Banoffee pie too...and so does my family.

Crystal Mse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon Narracott said...

I think your Butternut squash gnocchi in a rich sage & mushroom sauce sounds wonderful. Definatley something we will all eat.

Anonymous said...

Banoffeee pie please!

Crystal Mse said...

My favourite recipe is your Spicy Butternut Squash soup because it's my favourite vegetable and it's so warming and hearty .. perfect with brown doorstop bread ! I just love the cobweb effect too :o)

I've Tweeted you as @CRYSTALmse and I've entered on your wall also .

Thank you for this delish competish !

x

Mei said...

I Love the two bites treats recipe because it was made with the intention of peace, love and harmony on 11.11.11 - how does it get better than this?!

Anonymous said...

the banoffee pie looks FABFABFAB!wouldnt last 2mins in my house.tweeted

Alex said...

The butternut squash gnocchi in the sage & mushroom sauce looks amazing. I am obsessed with squash and gnocchi and the recipe looks feasible even for a rubbish cook like me!

Unknown said...

Okay, here's my vegan obsession: Coconut rice with blueberries. Mine just burnt and was still hard on top, so you'll unfortunately have to search a proper recipe yourself :), but I'd still like to win the goodies ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...