Exciting VEGAN snacks 100 calories or less!



I like to have my cake and eat it. That being, I like to have a snack that tastes like junk food AND is healthy..ish, AND low calorie.  This is a morsel of my recent discoveries.






Chocolate with reishi mushroom powder, reputed to be fantastic for boosting the immune system.I certainly felt a little perky after savouring every snappy, bitter sweet morsel of it.  Shame it has sugar in though...




Popchips 'not baked, not fried but popped'.  Not all are vegan (the BBQ one has milk) so do check, but the Jalapeno & my favourite SWEET POTATO!  a sweet, delicate disc of orange coloured crunchiness are vegan.  I think they are only available in the US at the moment (so I'm going to enjoy them whilst I'm here).

I am going crazy for these right now. Crunchfuls are made out of lentils and beans and ' contains complex carbohydrates, natural prebiotic fiber, and complete vegetable protein', brown & white rice and herbs.  They have a great texture.  They are quite dense and the herby, tomato and basil are my current new best friend and we are spending quite a lot of time together.  I''d love to know how they make them.  The also make breakfast cereal from beans and lentils too.  They have sugar in though.  Not the best way to begin the day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...