Hey, how are you? I've been having a fab time, falling head over heels in love with my Mac Book Air and feeling like a movie director as I play with iMovie. I think my gadget update is going to really help the blog. It is making me feel quite unfettered! Woohoo!
You never know who you will meet or what you will hear at a party. I was told a story that led me to a guy in Sussex who shared with me the tale of a miracle that happened in his garden. It was all to do with water. I've long hated the thought of undisclosed chemicals in my tap water. I dream of living near a spring, so I can drink the freshest of water. Because I've been researching the best source of water for my health AND I was so charmed by the story and keen to hear more so I arranged to interview the guy.
I drove through the green lanes of East Sussex to reach him. He was kindness itself.
Here is what he told me about an old pear tree that changed his life 14 years ago. Since then he has received 100's of testimonials from people helped by this special source.
Sussex was ravaged by storms in 1987. The pear tree was the only tree in David's garden that didn't get blown over!
Did you know there are springs out there that are free?
You don't have to drink the stuff the big corps sell, packaged in bottles that leach chemicals into the water from cheap and nasty plastic.
This website will help you locate them. Find A Spring It may be the only way to be in control of your consumption of this priceless, commodity that makes you thrive. Please support people like David from Pear Tree Well, or tie up your hiking boots, grab your GPS and go search for a verified spring and get your own FREE helping of natures pure asset.
Water wells were part of ancient pagan ritual. The site where the Pear Tree well is located is thought to have been once that of pagan importance. I found this via about.com
'Many cultures feature water spirits as part of their folklore and mythology. To the Greeks, a water spirit known as a naiad often presided over a spring or stream. The Romans had a similar entity found in the Camenae. Among a number of the ethnic groups of Cameroon, the water spirits calledjengu serve as protective deities, which is not uncommon among other African diasporic faiths:Legends and Folklore of Water.
Holy Wells
Bore hole drillers UK Consider having a well in your garden.
Private Water Abstraction - Dowsing for water. Wells and bore holes
Do you have a well? Have you got a miracle story you'd like to share? We'd love to hear about it.
I hope you enjoyed the video. It was my second attempt at making a mini documentary on iMovie. I'm quite proud but I've got lots more to learn. Any helpful tips?
Be well x
No comments:
Post a Comment