Love Pasta But Hate Feeling Bloated? The Low Carb, Gluten Free, Egg Free Pasta Revolution Is Here

I am really excited about this product.  Bean pasta is going to be BIG. Watch out Italy! It's just a matter of time.  Why?  We are always being told white flour isn't a good health choice, but beans are majorly good for you.  Bean pasta smacks down old school, carb heavy pasta with ease.  It has

400% more protein
400% more fibre 
60% lower carbs - than other pastas

than other pasta and it is really filling, low GI, gluten free, low fat, 0% sodium and has a great al dente texture, it absorbs flavours well and is all the good with non of the bad.   If you appreciate good food, want it to be easy to cook, want a low fat, low carb diet and want to loose a few pounds, and/or have food allergies.  It is for you.  It is honest, clean food.

I love it!  I just wish I knew how they can make it act like pasta from 100% bean flour??  I teamed it with; a low fat homemade basil pesto, a really creamy mushroom sauce I made with almond cream, and a very simple chill and garlic oil. The mung bean pasta was my favourite.  It had such a satisfying bite. It was closely followed but the black bean. The recipe suggestion on the back was for a coconut milk based, Asian inspired sauce, but I haven't brought myself to try it yet.  I'm still consumed with reacquainting myself with the taste of Italy!

Vegan Certified
Gluten Free Certified

I tracked down the distributors in the UK and Ireland - Lavida Food to thank them, from the bottom of my heart!  Click on their link for retailers.

I also found them available in Whole Foods London, online from Gluten Free Food Market and stores in North America.  If it isn't in your local health food store then do what I do, ask them to stock it.  If they are worth their salt they will listen to you.

Vive la revolution!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...