Good Greens
I recently heard about these new kids on the block - www.goodgreensbars.com and after looking at the bars impressive list of ingredients decided to try ALL four of their flavours - 3 were covered in chocolate
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER, CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY, CHOCOLATE COCONUT
1 sans chocolate is their WILD BERRY flavour.
The bars are ALL vegan and GLUTEN FREE. They do contain evaporated cane juice and soy lecithin, so avoiders take note.
They call themselves 'one of the healthiest bars on the planet'. I am not sure about that, but the ingredients list does read like a superfood party. Blended in the bars are metabolic herbs, greens - spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass etc. 9 super veggies, digestive enzymes, probiotics, super fruits and berries, and last but certainly not least - 7 detoxifying ingredients. Wow!
I enjoyed all of them. Some of the flavours a little subtle, for my tastes. I found them best if refrigerated and eaten chilled. It gave them more 'bite'. The peanut butter and the wild berry are the best in my opinion. I love what this company, founded by a wellness physician, are doing by packing some many super foods into one convenient bar. Nice move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment